Full stack web developer
We are looking to employ a middleweight Full Stack Developer to join our team.
The ideal candidate is expected to research and recommend best solutions and practices on different projects and as well as take on the lead & mentor role for team members.
The chosen candidate will participate in development of project timelines, implementation design specifications, system flow diagrams, documentation, testing and ongoing support of systems.
The work is diverse from development of bespoke platform using development frameworks (we love Laravel), micros-services architecture implementation, to CMSs and other open-source web software installation and configuration as well as standalone scripts .
- To be considered for this role you must have a solid base and commercial experience in PHP Development and an MVC framework.
Methodologies & Processes
- Commercial experience as an OO PHP developer
- Experience with MVC frameworks (Laravel, Symfony) etc
- Experience with REST/SOAP Web Service Integration
- Excellent communication skills and ability to act as technical liaison
- Experience with integration and data transfer tools
- A solid understanding of UX
- Ability to work under pressure and take the lead on technical requirements
- PHP Development: 3 years
- No SQL DB (CouchDB, Mongo and/or Redis)
- React Js